Vision & Objectives
- Quality Assurance and University Performance Department
The vision: - The department take on the leading ,creative position and global reputation, in application and practice "in the field of quality assurance in higher education and university performance.
Mission: - Leading the quality assurance activities and performance improvement processes in the various activities of the university in a manner consistent with the university's mission and achieving its goals.
- Direct support for the divisions and committees of quality assurance and university performance in all university departments.
- Disseminating the culture of quality through holding courses, seminars, printing posters and publishing on the department’s website.
- Preparation the researchs and studies related to quality assurance and performance evaluation in order to keep the continuous improvement.
- Follow-up and auditing of the annual evaluation file of senior leaders, the lecturers and staff, and the university and colleges evaluation file.
- Exchanging experiences and visits with other universities and related organizations.
- Serving the community by holding training courses and educational seminars.
- Execution the self-evaluation of all university formations with regard to quality assurance according to approved standards.
- Establishing a library specialized in issues of quality and university performance to serve researchers, lecturers, and students.